Saturday, October 8, 2011

Annyeong Haseyo!


Annyeong Haseyo and welcome to my blog!

This is one of the two blogs I'm currently maintaining (and hope to keep) because the topics in these two blogs are two of my most favorite things. My first blog is a food blog which is in currently in Wordpress and it's a place where I document my adventures in the kitchen. And this blog is my Seoul blog which I hope to fill with all of my Seoul-ful encounters, from the almost mundane affairs to the most exciting ones.

I hope that you will find this blog helpful and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. And inasmuch as I'm excited to share with you my Seoul-ful encounters, I'm also excited to hear about your adventures so feel free to drop me a line anytime.

xoxo

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a Filipina who loves everything about Korea... from K-dramas, to music, to food, to cuisine, to the hanboks and hanoks, to the fantastic sights and beautiful people... Join me as I document my Seoul-ful encounters, and I hope that you'll share yours too. Annyeong haseyo!

P.S.

I'm using the name Hanjieun. If you've seen Full House, you'd know why :)


Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP