Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Seoul Metropolitan Subway Song

 

As I'm doing my research for our trip in March (I know, I know, I don't have a visa yet, but how can I take it slow when I'm uber-excited!?), I bumped into this. A cool video to teach tourists about the Seoul Metropolitan Subway System.

In case any of you would like to see the actual Subway map, this is where you should go. The map looks daunting at first and in all honesty, I even had a migraine just figuring out where to go while making our itinerary. Add to that the difficulty in pronouncing the names of the subway stations, hah. But trust me, you'll figure out the whole system in no time and as of the time I'm writing this post, I can already tell how to go from one specific tourist destination to another :)

xoxo

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a Filipina who loves everything about Korea... from K-dramas, to music, to food, to cuisine, to the hanboks and hanoks, to the fantastic sights and beautiful people... Join me as I document my Seoul-ful encounters, and I hope that you'll share yours too. Annyeong haseyo!

P.S.

I'm using the name Hanjieun. If you've seen Full House, you'd know why :)


Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP