Monday, October 10, 2011

Korean Actors in Military Service

Here's a list of some of my favorite Korean actors who are undergoing or have undergone military service:

 
Kim Rae Won. I liked his performance in A Love Story in Harvard and Gourmet.


Gong Yoo from the 1st Shop of Coffee Prince. I wanted to visit the cafe in Hongdae but I heard it's already closed :( 

 
Jon In Sung from Memories of Bali. I heard he went out with Go Hyun Jung of Daemul and Queen Seondeok.
Hyun Bin!!! Mr. Dimples! :) I love Hyun Bin especially in Secret Garden and Kim Sam Soon.

 
Eric Mun, Mr. Funny Guy from Super Rookie. Eric is among my most favorite Korean actors.


0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a Filipina who loves everything about Korea... from K-dramas, to music, to food, to cuisine, to the hanboks and hanoks, to the fantastic sights and beautiful people... Join me as I document my Seoul-ful encounters, and I hope that you'll share yours too. Annyeong haseyo!

P.S.

I'm using the name Hanjieun. If you've seen Full House, you'd know why :)


Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP