Monday, October 10, 2011

My Top Three Favorite Korean Actresses

 


My top spot definitely goes to Song Hye Kyo. My love for all things Korean was because of Song Hye Kyo in Full House. 

 

Next spot is for Son Ye Jin who's such a great actress especially in the movies The Classic and A Moment to Remember.



Third spot goes to Kim Tae Hee of A Love Story In Harvard. She's also not just a pretty face but an effective actress.

They're so pretty and they're making me jealous :) Seriously, I hope to see any of them in Seoul that's why I'm researching a lot on how to be able to get into KBS/SBS or whatever station just to have a glimpse of them. Do you know how? Please share!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a Filipina who loves everything about Korea... from K-dramas, to music, to food, to cuisine, to the hanboks and hanoks, to the fantastic sights and beautiful people... Join me as I document my Seoul-ful encounters, and I hope that you'll share yours too. Annyeong haseyo!

P.S.

I'm using the name Hanjieun. If you've seen Full House, you'd know why :)


Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP